Saturday 17 December 2011

another UFO, now a FO

In 2010, I made the High Desert Mystery Quilt.  The quilt top was designed by Kristina (www.froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com)  I completed the top in a month or so, but it  has been sitting in my UFOs pile (un finished objects) ever since.  I was waiting until I had time to custom quilt it, but the other day, I just felt like getting it done - so freehand feathers seemed to be the way to go.  Not only am I cleaning up my scraps, but I'm tackling the UFOs - I need to declutter!!!  So now this UFO - is a FO  (sorry, did I say that!) 
High Desert Mystery Quilt


High Desert Myster Quilt - freehand feathers all over


another pieced backing . . .

Close up - borders

 Christmas is one week away, and I've got three quilts to finish up, and some table runners that I've been making as "pay it forward" gifts . . .  not to mention my day job . . . it'll be a busy week at the Little House!  



No comments:

01 09 10