Sunday 26 April 2015

. . . more from 2014

I'll finish up with the 2014 quilts . . . just a few more to show you.

Do you remember when I started making a "String" quilt?  It's starts out with quite a mess. . . .




  Here it is finished - Hobbs 80/20 batting, Glide Thread; Freehand swirls, leaves and flowers.



 
 
Somehow, it didn't seem to make a dent in my stash of scraps . . . I'll have to make some more, I guess.
 


Barb designed and pieced this quilt as a gift - she did an amazing job - don't you think?

Panto:  Tulip Festival; Wonderfil Konfetti Thread; Warm and Natural Batting




.... and last but not least for 2014, is a quilt that I made a couple of years ago, but just got it on Freeda this fall so I could take it with me to Mexico - it is the perfect size for the truck camper.  Pattern is Sunflower Serenade made with Timeless Treasures fabrics; Glide thread; Hobbs 80/20 batting




That's it for 2014!  Next post will be new quilts completed this spring . . . here's a sneak peek . .




Until next, Happy 2015 from the Little House!

No comments:

01 09 10