Thursday 4 August 2011

Where's Batman????

Here's a cute little customer quilt that I just pulled off Lenni the Long Arm.  It is for a young man, so I used a fairly simple panto - "Ebb and Flow" by Lorien Quilting.   If you look closely, you will find "Batman" in here somewhere . . . good luck!

Where's Batman????

It'll be easier if you click on the picture to make it larger!

Blue/White Stripe - and Batman quilt
Well, did you find him??? 















I just came back from 8 days in British Columbia, where my mom lives - it was beautiful out there, but I did miss Lenni!  It's haying season here in the Water Valley area, so all the farmers (including my DH) are out in the fields trying to get the hay cut and baled before the weather turns again!  We've had a good solid week of great weather, so that's perfect for haying!  We only get one cut - so we have to make it count!  Guess that's why they say "make hay while the sun shines" ????

In my next blog post, I'll have a little confession . . . it's about the Little House . . . . !

3 comments:

Crazy Creek Creations said...

Perfect choice for the pantograph Bev. Nice to hear you had a great time is BC spending time with your Mom.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blog. Keep up the great work Bev! Can't wait to hear your confession next post.....

Sharon

Anonymous said...

The pattern is "through the trees" and was created by this blogger: http://kateconklindesigns.blogspot.com/

01 09 10