Sunday 25 March 2012

You can't win if you don't buy a ticket!

My niece, Shelby, plays competitive volleyball. This quilt will be raffled off as a fund-raiser for her volleyball team.  I think it'll look great in any teenage girl's bedroom!

Sparks Raffle Quilt
It's a simple disappearing nine patch pattern made with Moda "Sassy" fabrics (Sandy Gervais).  I chose the Flying Paisleys panto by Jodi Beamish - (that was a no brainer).   Glide thread; Hobbs 80/20 batting


Sparks Raffle Quilt - close up

Sparks Raffle Quilt

Sparks Raffle Quilt - back close up
Hmmm . . . someone else likes the quilt too!



I better quit horsing around and get some work done around the house today . . . it's amazing how the dishes, dust and laundry pile up when I'm quilting.  ....

Wouldn't it be nice if all that could be done with the touch of a wand?

1 comment:

Kath Garvey said...

That is a lovely quilt Bev. I could do with a magic wand in my house too. What bugs me is what I've done today will need doing again tomorrow. :)

01 09 10