Friday 29 November 2013

Student comments . . .





Our long arm rental certification classes are going well!  Here's what a few of our students have to say . . . .


Student comments . . . .  

Thank you, ladies, for an enjoyable day – and a great class. The two-on-two format is more than one could have hoped for! You’re both so relaxed and open and giving – and it showed in the day. …... It was worth every penny! I look forward to getting to use the machines better and make my stitching far better!”

 

“Thanks again for a great day today”

                          

“I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the class and I hope to get in for a session at the beginning of December”
 
Go the the Long Arm Rental Services tab at the top of the page for more information and photos!

No comments:

01 09 10